Thursday, 7 April 2016

Amdocs Placement Papers @Freshers

Amdocs Placement Papers @Freshers

Hey Guys, I would like to share my Interview Experience of Amdocs :
Got Selected as a Software Engineer Associate :
I had registered for amdocs through HirePro. 
First round was online test.
It had 5 sections.
1. Apti round was very easy. (AMCAT Pattern )
2. Reasoning was easy.
3. English was good.
4. Technical questions were really tough. 30 questions. 10 on unix, 10 on sql, 10 on language which you have chosen. ( C/C++/java)
5. Automata Section (Testing),There were 7 Question, where I need to solved it under 30 mins.
Now comes PI round.
Simple Intro. (note : Prepare your Introduction very well, as It would be your first Impression and believe me, it works. )
It was good, actually He was from Database department so lots of question he asked from SQl and database. (try to focus on real life examples)
Then asked me to reverse a string like “ AMDOCS” to “SCODMA” in java and the same question in C also.
Then he asked me to swap 2 no. Without using temp and +/- operators.
He asked me Lots of Questions on “C” like Linked List, Circular Linked List, Pointers, Stacks.
Then he asked 2 question from Database again i.e., diff b/w BCNF and 3NF and gave a query to write , it was related with Count() Function and Joins .
Then He asked Me each n every details related with my projects.
and I was giving him back to back answer, and finally he told am done.
Any question would you like to ask?, 
then I asked about Job Responsibilities and the area where I need to improve.
after Five Min I got my result , Selected for the Hr Round.
HR Round :
Again Introduction . ( Simple Communication Check)
then he told me to write an application letter to your manager that you want to quit your job caz you got a better job then this.( I wrote it)
He asked to me Why “AMDOCS” ?
then He asked to me ” why should I Hire you? ”
then he gave me a form to fill, after then He told me that am done, any question would to like to ask?
and lastly he told me that you will get a mail by tomorrow Evening.
and I got the same.
Best Of Luck !!!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Z9yFe5fZ47VXN2SlEweUt4Z1FYcTZFWXFINHUtMVVhTGFF/view?usp=docslist_apiapi


Regards,

Aniket Bhosale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment